TAP&G resolves legal problems by focusing upon finding the best possible solution within an ambitious and cost-effective timeframe. Each case is given individual review and continuity in supervision. We give you one less problem to think about by thinking strategically and cost-effectively at every stage of the claim.
Our litigators are AV-rated and licensed in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota. We have extensive experience prosecuting and defending claims for clients on a regional and national basis.
We view each case and client as unique. There are no cookie cutter solutions. Every case and client is different. When you hire TAP&G, we make every effort to understand your business, in order to become an informed and effective advocate for you. We consider you a partner on our legal team and hope you’ll consider us a partner on your business team.
- We handle a broad range of litigation claims.
- Personal injury
- Property damage
- Construction law and litigation
- Long term care and assisted living facilities law and litigation
- Business and commercial contracts disputes
- Product liability
- Our attorneys are experienced in all aspects of litigation.
- Pre-suit investigation and evaluation
- Negotiation and settlement
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Trials and appeals
Insurance Coverage, Fraud and Appraisals
We don’t just claim to understand insurance. In fact, we really do. TAP&G was formed specifically to work with insurance companies on first and third party coverage claims. We know what insurance policies say. We know the law that applies to insurance issues. And we know how to effectively handle arson and fraud cases, as well as coverage issues.
- TAP&G is one of the few firms experienced in the insurance appraisal process.
- Our attorneys have successfully tried arson and fraud cases, as well as other first and third party coverage disputes.
- We are experienced in handling first party claims, from examination under oath through trial and, if necessary, appeal.
TAP&G provides property coverage opinions for numerous insurers with respect to homeowners’, commercial and condominium insurance policies.
Insurance - Subrogation
We treat time like it’s money. Because it is. The ability to move a subrogation case forward quickly can often mean the difference between making money on your claim or losing it. Our clients’ bottom line interests are paramount from the beginning. The subrogation attorneys at TAP&G are specialists, as you are. We know the insurance subrogation process and are 100 percent committed to every claim.
- We handle your case like a plaintiff, not a defendant.
- We start working on a claim right away in order to achieve a favorable solution without expending a lot of time and money with little return.
- If a trial is necessary, we come prepared and are experienced and successful in the courtroom.
- Our subrogation experience is unmatched. We handle claims in all 50 states.